New Balance Womens 928v3 Walking Shoes - White/Blue
Find all day comfort and stability on your feet with the 928v3 New and improved one-piece glass fiber ROLLBAR technology, a dual-density molded PU insert and a plush compression molded midsole provide increased stability and soft relief for your feet. Flexible, full-grain soft leather helps put even more comfort to your stride.
- Leather upper
- Removable polyurethane footbeds
- Rubber outsole
- ABZORB midsole absorbs impact through a combination of cushioning and compression resistance
- ROLLBAR stability post system helps control rear-foot movement for enhanced support
- SKU: WW928WB3
Measure Your Feet at Home.
Not sure of your shoe size? Find out with our free at home measurement kit and guide. Or get expert help to discovering your foot size and width!
FIND YOUR SIZE NOW→
The shoes are delightful, much lighter than my last new shoes I have not worn them yet as I have one in to get a lift put on. Your delivery was very quick, considering the distance involved. I would use your company again.
Hi, been wearing these walking shoes for approx. 5years now, I was sold running shoes for a few years prior to this even though I was informing them of my walking,
& I was wearing them out with in approx less than a month, they did replace them since they were under 30 days old. I was even told by a Sports store to quite walking so much.
Unfortunately my feet sweat in them & I developed a nail Fungus,Cleared now:), I found the air holes were not big enough so for the last going on 3years I had a shoe maker put a couple extra holes & enlarge the existing holes. Much better. I ordered from you because in Thunder Bay I was not able to get them until July 28th. and my last pair were wearing out. They are wonderful only walking shoes that last me over 6 months love them with the extra & enlarged vent holes😁
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device