Pedors Unisex Classic PED 600 Stretch Orthopedic Shoes - Black
The Pedors Classic are designed for people with some swelling in their feet, light edema, and also by people with diabetes, bunions, hammertoes and forefoot problems and by people who need wide or extra-wide comfortable shoes.
- Intended Use: Swollen Feet, Bunions / Hallux Valgus, Toe Problems, Hammertoes, Sore Feet, Extra Wide Feet, Diabetes, Arthritis, Orthotic Shoes
- Gender:Unisex: For Men and Women
- Features: lightweight
- Seamelss stretch forefoot made from Pedoprene™.
- Stretchable, moldable fabric to accomodate any foot deformity
- Removeable EVA 1/4" insole provides extra cushioning
- Adjustable single touch closure strap for ease
- Machine washable, warm water. DO NOT PLACE IN DRYER.