Vionic/ Orthaheel Unisex Relief Insole - Full Length
A pain free natural solution for problems commonly associated with poor lower limb alignment.
- Podiatrist-designed as a cost-effective alternative to custom-made orthotics.
- Orthaheel orthotics offer a convenient, pain-free ""natural healing"" solution for many of the common aches and pains associated with poor lower limb alignment.
- Clinically proven to reduce excess pronation, a contributing factor to ""flat feet"".
- Designed for everyday use: provides moderate control and support in workout or cross training shoes, walking or casual hiking shoes, work shoes and boots.
- Features biomechanical Tri-Planar Motion control to help stabilize, support and realign the feet back to their natural (neutral) position.
- Lightweight, medium density molded EVA base for maximum support and superior comfort; deep heel cup to maintain correct foot positioning.
- Features heel and forefoot pad for increased shock absorption and energy return through heel strike phase.
- Soft 100% Nylon topcloth with EcoFresh® earth-friendly microbe shield technology to help safeguard against odor-causing bacteria.
- For footwear with removable factory insoles we recommend removing factory insoles before fitting your Orthaheel orthotics.
- May be trimmed to fit for half shoe sizes; if needed trim the top edge with scissors, using existing insole as a template.
- For best results, it is recommended that you replace your orthotics every 12 months.
- Ideal for casual and work shoes with removable insoles.
- Please note: as Orthotics are unisex products, we suggest referring to the Sizing tab to ensure appropriate size is ordered.
- SKU: 21RF
Measure Your Feet at Home.
Not sure of your shoe size? Find out with our free at home measurement kit and guide. Or get expert help to discovering your foot size and width!
FIND YOUR SIZE NOW→
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device