Blundstone Unisex Original Boot 1409 - Stout Brown Striped Elastic
Blundstone Unisex Original Boot 1409 - Stout Brown with Striped Elastic
Blundstone Unisex Original Boot 1409 in Stout Brown with Striped Elastic is everything you love about the Classic Chelsea with a hint of color to mix things up. Blundstone Unisex Original Boot 1409 features:
- Premium leather elastic sided boot.
- Fully removable shaped comfort footbed.
- Polyurethane (PU) midsole/thermo-urethane (TPU) outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Oil, acid and organic fat resistant.
- Outsole heat resistant to 290°F.
- Steel shank - ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability.
- Extra set of footbeds for fit adjustment.
- Lightweight and durable.
Available for purchase online, in store at our Calgary locations or for Curbside Pickup. For assistance please call us at (403) 210-0291, contact us by email at email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Blundstone Unisex Original Boot 1409:
What makes Blundstone Boots worth it?
Blundstone Boots have become iconic for their leather Chelsea boot design’s that are pleasing to the eye, highly recognizable, and go with just about any outfit.
Their high quality design, materials, and manufacturing make Blundstone Boots the perfect summer or winter boot. Anywhere you go you Blundstone Boots can follow. From the office, to the park, on a walk through mud or snow, your Blundstone Boots can handle it.
No laces means that your boots are easy to get on, stay cleaner, and never come undone! Additionally no boots age like Blundstone Boots with many people believing they only get better.
Buy them for life today and discover why Blundstone Boots remain both trendy and classic at the same time.
How should my Blundstone Unisex Original Boot 1409 fit?
Blundstone original style boots often fit large. It is suggested that most people purchase ½ - 1 size down.
It should be noted that Blundstone Boots half size do not increase the length of the boot. Half sizes only increase the amount of overall space for the foot, in essence half sizes act as a wider width.
If you find too much movement in your boot add the extra insole provided. Doubling the insoles removes nearly ½ a size.
Please note: The size placed on the bottom of the boot represents the Australian Size.
Are Blundstone Unisex Original Boot 1409 waterproof?
No but any leather Blundstone boot can be made waterproof with the correct treatment. We suggest that you waterproof your boots with Mink Oil. Mink Oil soaks into the leather creating a waterproof barrier but does change the surface texture and darken the leather slightly.
Blundstone also offers a waterproofing spray that also works to protect the boot. The waterproof spray while great does require more frequent application and maintenance.
How do I care for my Blundstone Unisex Original Boot 1409?
Our recommended maintenance routine for the Blundstone Unisex Original Boot 1409 is:
- With warm water and a rag remove any dirt, mud, or scuffs after lightly dry your shoes.
- Apply a small amount of your chosen oil to a patch on your shoe. Wait for it to dry and note the change in texture, color, and gloss.
- If the small spot goes well generously apply the oil to the entire boot.
- Pay particular attention to the seams of your boots. The seams are most crucial to waterproofing Blundstone Boots.
- Avoid applying oil or treatments to the elastics of the boot. Oil will stain the elastics without making them waterproof.
- Wait at least 10 minutes.
- Wipe off any excess oil with a paper towel then buff the boot clean with a rag.
- Let the shoe rest overnight.
Measure Your Feet at Home.
Not sure of your shoe size? Find out with our free at home measurement kit and guide. Or get expert help to discovering your foot size and width!
FIND YOUR SIZE NOW→
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device