New Balance Womens 990v5 Running Shoes - Black
New Balance MADE contains a domestic value of 70% or more. MADE makes up a limited portion of New Balance’s US sales.
- Materials: Pigskin/ mesh upper
- Outsole: Blown rubber outsole
- Type: Cushioning
- ENCAP® midsole technology provides support and maximum durability
- Dual Density Collar Foam
- ENCAP PU Ring with EVA Core
- 12 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12 mm drop are approximate
- Made in the USA (Premium Collection)
- Weight: 320 grams (11.3 oz)
- SKU: W990BK5
Measure Your Feet at Home.
Not sure of your shoe size? Find out with our free at home measurement kit and guide. Or get expert help to discovering your foot size and width!
FIND YOUR SIZE NOW→
I love these runners and I hope that New Balance never stops making them -- especially in the narrow (2A) size that I require. They give me excellent lateral support. I have weak ankles and some ligament damage and am prone to ankle sprains. They're cushy, comfortable and I can trail or city walk for miles in them.
I purchased a 9.5 womens and I found it to be a bit too wide and not enough arch support. I will be placing my berkenstock orthotics to help
I definitely recommend buying these shoes. They are very comfortable.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device