An insole featuring an anatomical arch support and heel cradle that together work to support the foot and redistribute pressure.
- 78% Polyurethane, 12% Flesh Color Plastazote, 10% Aqua Poron
- Synthetic sole
- Plastazote top cover molds to your feet for a custom fit and is approved for diabetic consumers.
- Abzorb cushioning provides maximum shock absorption at the heel and forefoot.
- Fits most athletic, casual, hiking shoes and boots with removable inserts.
- Uniquely designed metatarsal support helps prevent/relieve pain and discomfort caused by plantar fasciitis, Morton's neuroma, and metatarsalgia.