Merrell Mens Moab 3 Mid WaterProof Hiking Boots - Beluga
For over a decade, the Merrell® Moab has been the choice of hikers when a choice needs to be made, making it the bestselling hiker in the world. Famous for its out-of-the-box comfort, durability and all-purpose versatility, its predecessors have enabled 25 million people to step further outdoors. Version 3 features a new more supportive insole, a softer more cushioned midsole, a grippier Vibram® outsole, and partially recycled fabrics.
• Waterproof membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape
• Pig suede leather and mesh upper
• 100% recycled laces and webbing
• Bellows tongue keeps out debris
• Protective toe cap
• 100% recycled mesh lining
• Removable Kinetic Fit™ ADVANCED contoured footbed with reinforced heel cushioning for medium support
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• Super Rebound Compound provides durable shock absorption in the heel to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition into the midfoot.
• Vibram® TC5+ outsole designed with a technical compound with great overall performance for multisport, outdoor, mountain bike, snow sports, and water sports. Its non-marking formula delivers an all-around balance of grip, traction, durability, flexibility
• Lug: 5mm
• 2lbs-4oz, 1000g
- SKU: J035833W
- Size Guide
Measure Your Feet at Home.
Not sure of your shoe size? Find out with our free at home measurement kit and guide. Or get expert help to discovering your foot size and width!
FIND YOUR SIZE NOW→
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device