Manitobah Mukluks Keewatin Suede Half-Mukluks - Charcoal
Keewatin is a Cree word that means north wind and is one of the Cree names for the North Star—the going home star. Our stunning Keewatin takes you out and about in the world while bringing you warmly home again. With a sheepskin-lined footbed and unmatched versatility, you’ll reach for this beauty—rated to -32C—all winter long.
- Foot Lining: Sheepskin Shearling
- Height: 6" Tall
- Materials: Cowhide Suede, Rabbit Fur
- Sole: Tipi Vibram
- Circumference: 14"
- SKU: 4017437
Measure Your Feet at Home.
Not sure of your shoe size? Find out with our free at home measurement kit and guide. Or get expert help to discovering your foot size and width!
FIND YOUR SIZE NOW→
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device