Kodiak Mens Selkirk Waterproof Hikers - Grey
The ultimate waterproof day hiker—stripped down to the essentials with ultra-lightweight materials that don’t compromise on durability or comfort. The mid-cut height provides all-day ankle support on rough terrain while the slip-resisting rubber outsole digs into the trail. Completely waterproof with a seam-sealed membrane, it lets you keep going through downpours and creek crossings. Recycled materials help limit your environmental impact.
- Genuine suede and ultra-breathable textile hiking boot
- Breathable, waterproof membrane construction seals out rain and puddles
- Abrasion and scuff-resistant TecTuff® toe and heel guards
- 100% recycled lining and laces, 50% recycled textile upper
- Lacing system designed to eliminate pressure points
- KODIAK® Comfortzone™ ECO footbed for all-day comfort
- Lightweight, compression molded EVA midsole absorbs shock
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole adapts to varied terrain
- SKU: 0A4TH5 GYX
Measure Your Feet at Home.
Not sure of your shoe size? Find out with our free at home measurement kit and guide. Or get expert help to discovering your foot size and width!
FIND YOUR SIZE NOW→
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device