Hoka One One Mens Anacapa Mid GTX Hiking Boot - Black
A sustainably crafted day-hiker designed for weekend adventures. Engineered from lightweight leather certified by the Leather Working Group, the versatile silhouette employs recycled polyester in the collar, mesh and laces. Equipped with our Achilles-cradling pull tab and grounded in a 50% soy-based sockliner, this waterproof hiker is outfitted with GORE-TEX product technology with recycled textile designed to keep feet dry and comfortable in wet conditions. An innovative style that applies signature HOKA extended-heel geometry, the Anacapa Mid-GTX utilizes a Vibram® Megagrip outsole for superior traction in uneven terrain.
- Protected with PFC-Free water repellency treatment
- Leather Working Group Gold-rated waterproof nubuck leather
- Gusseted tongue to mitigate trail debris
- Recycled polyester content in collar, mesh and laces
- GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile designed to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Molded PU sockliner derived from 50% soybean oil
- Compression molded EVA midsole for balanced, cushioned ride
- Extended heel geometry for smoother heel-to-toe transitions
- Grounded in a Vibram® MegaGrip rubber outsole
- RN 88276
Measure Your Feet at Home.
Not sure of your shoe size? Find out with our free at home measurement kit and guide. Or get expert help to discovering your foot size and width!
FIND YOUR SIZE NOW→
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device