Drew Womens Rose MaryJane Shoes - Navy
Drew Rose shoes feature two removable insoles that provide for double the added depth and the perfect fit – you can even insert your own orthotics.
- Plus Fitting System® - Two Removable Footbeds for Added and Double Depth
- Removable, Moldable, Dual-density insert with Drilex® Topcover
- Ultra lightweight and Dual-density Polyurethane Slip-Resistant Outsole
- Extended Medial Heel Stabilizer
- Tempered Steel Shank
- Soft Spandex Lining
- Soft, Full Grain Leather
- Soft, Foam-Padded Collar
- Accommodates Prescribed Orthotics
- SKU: 14375-42
Measure Your Feet at Home.
Not sure of your shoe size? Find out with our free at home measurement kit and guide. Or get expert help to discovering your foot size and width!
FIND YOUR SIZE NOW→
I have been wearing Drew Rose Mary-Jane shoes for several years, and do like them. They come in a variety of colours, and work well with casual and dressy clothes. I do find they scuff easily, and the coloured top layer of the leather can get scraped through, leaving a mark where the colour used to be. Beware of the underpinnings of car seats or pedals when driving in these shoes! I have noticed that some pairs have very wide, almost U-shaped backs, which sometimes can cause one’s heel to slip; also, this shape makes the shoe look more sloppy, although when being worn this is less noticeable. I also liked the Propet Mary-Jo walking shoes, but they come from USA and are now discontinued, so I now use the Drew Rose. The Propet style was dressier and better quality when compared with the Drew Rose (softer, better quality leather outsole, leather insoles, and more traction) but the Drew Rose is a suitable substitute and is still available.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device