Drew Womens Balance Lace Up Shoes - Blue Mesh Combo
One of the industry's few athletic shoes with the added depth that can accommodate prescribed orthotics.
- Plus Fitting System® - Two Removable Footbeds for Added and Double Depth
- Drilex® Lining with AGEIS Microbe Shield™ for Odor and Stain Control
- Tri-Support Insole
- Built-In Heel Cushion Pad
- Rocker Bottom with Wide Shank
- Durable Rubber Outsole with EVA Midsole
- Tempered Steel Shank
- Extended Medial Heel Stabilizer
- Full, Rounded Toe
- Soft, Foam-padded Tongue and Collar
- Accommodates Prescribed Orthotics
- SKU: 10835-8K
Measure Your Feet at Home.
Not sure of your shoe size? Find out with our free at home measurement kit and guide. Or get expert help to discovering your foot size and width!
FIND YOUR SIZE NOW→
I have arthritis in my feet (great toe joint and mid foot) and am frequently on my feet for the entirety of an 8 hour shift. Usually I can barely hobble by the end of a shift. I’ve been wearing these and my feet are barely sore at the end of the shift. With the inserts that come in the shoes I haven’t even needed my orthotics. And they are much nicer looking than any other rocker shoes out there.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device