Darn Tough Mens Heady Stripe Micro Crew Lightweight Hiking Socks 1924 - Blue
Preparing for a major hike can be heady stuff. Ultra-durable, and exceedingly comfortable, The Heady Stripe will make it in the pack every time.
- Height: Micro Crew
- Weight: Lightweight
- Pair with: Hiking boots, hiking shoes, trail runners
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless» Toe technology for an ultra-smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest-lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- Cushion: These micro crew hiking socks feature soft terry loops underfoot and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles - our most popular cushion style.
- Care: Machine washes in warm water on a gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
- Materials: 48% Nylon 47% Merino Wool 5% Lycra® Spandex
- SKU: 1924
Measure Your Feet at Home.
Not sure of your shoe size? Find out with our free at home measurement kit and guide. Or get expert help to discovering your foot size and width!
FIND YOUR SIZE NOW→
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device