Dansko Unisex XP 2.0 Clogs - Black Burnished Nubuck
Use code HERO on checkout for an extra 10% off!
The XP 2.0 clog features new, lighter-weight construction, an ergonomically designed, removable dual density PU footbed with Dansko Natural Arch technology for exceptional support, and a slip-resistant outsole.
- Leather uppers
- Padded instep collar for extra comfort when walking
- Roomy toe box to allow toes to move comfortably -plenty of wiggle room
- The lightweight EVA midsole reduces fatigue for everyday wear and provides stability and high shock absorption
- Patented stapled construction for durability
- Removable, dual-density PU footbed includes Dansko Natural Arch technology. ™ - a TPU arch stabilizer for exceptional, all-day support and memory foam for cushioning
- Accommodates most standard and custom orthotics
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom keeps you moving all day long
- High-abrasion TPU heel counter aids in the clog-walking motion, allowing your heel to move up and down freely
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole suitable for dry, wet, and oily/wet surfaces
- Heel height: Low (1"-1.75")
- APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Memory foam
- SKU: 3951-100202
*Fit: Dansko clogs should fit with room in the heel, it is recommended that you should be able to fit your pinky finger between your foot and the heel counter.
Suitable for nurses, healthcare workers & medical professionals
*Burnished full grain leather is smooth and water-resistant leather. Burnishing is a finishing technique that creates depth with darker shades of dye/polish. Care: Follow instructions for specific leather.*
Measure Your Feet at Home.
Not sure of your shoe size? Find out with our free at home measurement kit and guide. Or get expert help to discovering your foot size and width!
FIND YOUR SIZE NOW→
Took like 3 days to break into them but they’re the comfiest thing now!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device