Smartwool Womens Hike Light Cushion Ankle Socks - Moonbeam
Bring the natural performance features of responsibly sourced ZQ-certified Merino wool with you on every hike in our Women's Hike Light socks (formerly known as PhD® Outdoor). Thermoregulation, sweat management, and odor resistance join forces to help keep you comfortable all day long, while our innovative sock technologies and light cushioning along the entire bottom of the sock help you take care of your feet on every hike. We've also updated our hiking sock construction to be more sustainable with the additon of recycled nylon, more durable, and more breathable—without sacrificing that women's-specific, tailored-to-you fit. So you can tackle more trails and enjoy more summits.
- Our first sock construction, only now featuring recycled nylon (content varies by style)
- Elasticized arch brace for secure fit
- Flat knit toe seam for additional comfort
- 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
- SKU: SW001579
Machine Wash Warm. Wash Inside Out.
Measure Your Feet at Home.
Not sure of your shoe size? Find out with our free at home measurement kit and guide. Or get expert help to discovering your foot size and width!
FIND YOUR SIZE NOW→
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device