New Balance Mens 5740 Sneaker - Tobacco / Sea salt
The New Balance 5740 is the answer to a question that is simple, yet astronomical in scale. What if we updated the most New Balance shoe of all time – the 574? Despite its legacy of unassuming, almost effortless versatility, the original 574 was a unique design, a hybrid road/trail design that didn’t lean on visible technical features. The 5740 approaches the hybrid concept with a few extra years’ worth of design developments to explore, and creates a new perspective on an iconic design. An overall sleeker silhouette provided by a slimmer last combines with a range of exaggerated features. The unique midsole combines a flared take on the classic 574 construction with ‘90s tech inspired details, while the mudguard and eyerow feature the distinctive wavy embellishments of the ‘80s.
- Suede/mesh/textile upper
- Adjustable lace closure for a customized fit
- Bold '80s-meets-'90s design
- 420 grams (14.8 oz)
Measure Your Feet at Home.
Not sure of your shoe size? Find out with our free at home measurement kit and guide. Or get expert help to discovering your foot size and width!
FIND YOUR SIZE NOW→
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device