Dansko Womens Ingrid Oiled Open-back Clogs - Black
Ingrid is a classic open-back clog with a convertible heel strap that can be worn either across the instep or swiveled back behind the heel for a more secure fit. An anatomically contoured PU midsole, an inner frame for stability and support, a generously padded instep collar, and an anti-fatigue rocker bottom that enhances forward motion while walking.
- Patented stapled construction
- Leather and/or fabric uppers
- Padded instep collar for comfort when walking
- Roomy reinforced toe box for protection with plenty of "wiggle room" for your toes
- PU outsole with rocker bottom to propel foot forward and provide shock absorption
- Wide heel strike for greater stability
- Leather socklining for long-wearing comfort
- PU inner frame to reduce torque and provide stability
- Protective TPU heel counter allows the heel to move up and down freely while providing lateral stability
- Heel height 2"
- SKU: 238-020202
*Box leather has a smooth, clean finish that can be easily cleaned. Great for hospitals and kitchens. Best for: work environments with wet, acidic, or greasy conditions. Care: Use a damp soapy cloth or sponge to remove surface dirt. Do not saturate the leather. Ordinary scuff marks may be touched up with shoe polish.*
Measure Your Feet at Home.
Not sure of your shoe size? Find out with our free at home measurement kit and guide. Or get expert help to discovering your foot size and width!
FIND YOUR SIZE NOW→
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device