Biotime Men's Dale Slippers - Black
Biotime Dale Slippers offer a combination of microsuede and stretch upper, thus making them a great choice for people with bunions, gout, hammer toes, swelling, and other foot conditions. Adjustable Two Velcro® straps closure securely holds the foot in place, thus reducing the movement inside the shoe – an important feature for those sensitive to blisters and other skin damage. Removable 9mm Polyiou® foam insole with anti-microbial & odor-absorbing carbon of Biotime Dale Slippers serves dual purposes – such as prevention of bacteria growth and accommodation of custom-made orthotics.
- Unisex full sizes 41-48
- Combination of microsuede & stretch upper
- Soft foam-backed polyester lining
- Easily accommodates orthotics
- Adjustable Two Velcro® straps closure
- Machine washable
- Removable 9mm Polyiou® foam insole with anti-microbial & odor absorbing carbon
- Lightweight & durable PU outsole
Measure Your Feet at Home.
Not sure of your shoe size? Find out with our free at home measurement kit and guide. Or get expert help to discovering your foot size and width!
FIND YOUR SIZE NOW→
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device