Blundstone Unisex Classic All-Terrain Boot 2056 -Rustic Brown
Blundstone has partnered with Vibram to create an exclusive outsole for the new #2058 All-Terrain boot in Black. Engineered to be worn with confidence in a range of tough environments, the sole is heat resistant up to 300°C and specifically rated to maintain performance down to -15°C. The standout curved heel, created through the tread and transverse flex points, provides self-cleaning properties to the already feature-packed All-Terrain.
- Self-cleaning outsole design proprietary to Blundstone. Excellent grip on wet, muddy and slippery surfaces.
- Vibram® TC4+ technology sole.
- Premium weatherproof leather.
- Vibram® thermo-urethane outsole resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Injection molded Vibram® rubber outsole and PU midsole with patented SPS at strike zones for all-day comfort and shock absorption.
- Highly resistant to oil, organic and inorganic acid.
- Heat resistant sole to 300°C and specifically rated to maintain performance down to -15°C.
- Lightweight and flexible.
- Premium Comfort Lite removable footbed: breathable, washable and anti-microbial
- Extra set of footbeds for fit adjustment.
- Hidden stitching in the heel.
- Leather lined.
- SKU: 2056
Measure Your Feet at Home.
Not sure of your shoe size? Find out with our free at home measurement kit and guide. Or get expert help to discovering your foot size and width!
FIND YOUR SIZE NOW→
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device