Blundstone Unisex Work & Safety Boot 163 - Black
Firefighters across Canada swear by the kick-off ease of Blundstone steel toe work and safety boots. All-day comfort on the concrete floors at the station and over-the-ankle protection that drivers can wear on runs. CSA approved. Spiffy enough for dress uniforms too!
- CSA Grade 1 protective steel toe cap
- Weatherproof leather is an industry-leading 2.5 mm thick, yet 'breathes' for absolute comfort
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole and thermo-polyurethan (TPU) outsole: weatherproof, durable, lightweight and provides reliable certified traction
- XRD™ footbed for all-day comfort and support
- Puncture resistant mid-soles by Lenzi: lighter, safer, more flexible, more comfortable and warmer than steel
- Injection molded soles -- no adhesives to come unglued, no stitching to rot
- Heat, slip, oil, acid and electric shock-resistant sole
- Heat-formed heel for a snug fit
- Comfort EVA removable footbed with XRD™ in the heel pad
- Canadian Safety Association (CSA) Approved
- SKU: 163
Measure Your Feet at Home.
Not sure of your shoe size? Find out with our free at home measurement kit and guide. Or get expert help to discovering your foot size and width!
FIND YOUR SIZE NOW→
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device