Birkenstock Tokio Super Grip Clogs - Black Leather
With the Tokio Super Grip, BIRKENSTOCK developed a clog for occupations that demand a great deal of stamina from the wearers and their feet. Its Super Grip sole results in the ideal rolling motion and is nonslip. A midsole made from EVA cushions every step. The special rubber tread delivers tangible sure-footedness. This stability is further enhanced by the adjustable backstrap. This is something that’s appreciated by those working in the medical professions and in kitchens and by service staff, all of whom often spend hours on their feet. The sole of the Tokio Super Grip has been tested for slip resistance in accordance with EN ISO 20347:2012.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: smooth leather
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: cushioning EVA midsole with nonslip, oil- and grease-resistant rubber outsole
- Details: individually adjustable metal pin buckles
- Slip resistance tested in accordance with EN ISO 20347:2012 (SRA category)
- Insole: natural leather
- Footbed material: cork
- SKU: 0061194/0061196
Measure Your Feet at Home.
Not sure of your shoe size? Find out with our free at home measurement kit and guide. Or get expert help to discovering your foot size and width!
FIND YOUR SIZE NOW→
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device