Birkenstock Super-Birki Clogs - Black Polyurethane
The wide array of colors that the Super Birki is available in makes it highly versatile for use in all sorts of occupational and private settings. This compact shoe made from water-resistant and dirt-repellent polyurethane is also oil- and grease-resistant. This extremely resilient material is washable at up to 60° Celsius and can be efficiently disinfected. Its resilience and its hygiene properties make it ideal for kitchens, medical environments, and the food industry – while it can equally serve as a practical garden clog. The anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed is lined with a moisture-wicking fabric. It can be removed for easy cleaning and is washable at up to 30° Celsius. All Super Birki models are certified in accordance with EN ISO 20347:2012 OB E (SRC category).
- Removable, anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed, washable at up to 30°C
- Material: PU (polyurethane)
- Footbed lining: fabric
- Sole: PU (polyurethane), nonslip, oil- and grease-resistant
- Certified occupational footwear in accordance with EN ISO 20347:2012 OB E (SRC category)
- Insole: microfibre
- Footbed material: cork
- SKU: 0068011
Measure Your Feet at Home.
Not sure of your shoe size? Find out with our free at home measurement kit and guide. Or get expert help to discovering your foot size and width!
FIND YOUR SIZE NOW→
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device