Attiba Women's Zip-up Felt Low Ice-Grip Combat Spike Boots - Black
- Upper: Nylon Polyester
- Comfort is provided by the padded shaft, which also provides warmth, during those cold winter days
- Gusseted tongue to push away debris
- White warm synthetic lining for all-day warmth and comfort
- Attibatex Winter Water Resistant Membrane
- Rubber outsole with stainless studs to prevent slipping (patented Oc-system Tipper)
- Strobel construction to give more flexibility during walking
- SKU: 112LOC69-BLK
Measure Your Feet at Home.
Not sure of your shoe size? Find out with our free at home measurement kit and guide. Or get expert help to discovering your foot size and width!
FIND YOUR SIZE NOW→
These boots are great! Soft and light as winter boots go, but warm in -30 and completely waterproof. Tested them in frigid cold in Calgary and in hours of walking in the pouring rain in Vancouver, I was warm and dry.
The zipper can be a challenge sometimes so I need 2 hands to do it and I zip up slowly otherwise it gets stuck. But once I got used to operating it, no complaints.
Love these boots and would totally recommend them for winter anywhere in Canada!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device