10 Seconds Insoles- Multi Sport Cushion
The 10 Seconds 3100 Multi Sport Cushion Insoles are a full-length, flat cushioned insole. They feature an extra deep heel cup that uses the heels natural padding in assisting with additional cushioning. They have an anti-blister, MicroZap antibacterial top cover that helps kill bacteria and prevents odor. With custom made air flow channels built in to the insole, they will help remove heat and pull in cool air. They have orange abzorb cushioning layers that are made from poron to provide extra cushioning while helping with shock absorption with a trim-to-fit design.
- Flat cushioned insole
- Full-length footbed
- Anti-Blister fabric top cover
- MicroZap antimicrobial fused into the top fabric cover kills odor-causing bacteria
- Orange Abzorb cushioning layers made of Poron provides extra cushioning in the heel and forefoot while retaining its shape and flexibility versus other forms of cushion that break-down over time
- Custom-made air flow channels built into the insoles that are designed to move warm air out and pull cool air in for heat relief
- Extra deep heel cup that uses the heels natural padding in assisting with extra cushion
- EVA, PVC and Latex Free
- Trim to fit
- If between sizes, order the larger size as the insoles are trim-to-Fit in the forefoot area
- Thickness at forefoot: 4 mm
- Thickness at heel: 6 mm
- Weight: 2.0 oz (Men's 7.5-9 / Women's 9-10.5)
- Shoe type: Athletic, Boots, Casual, Dress
- Activity type: Walking, Running, Standing, Basketball, Cycling, Golf, Gym, Hiking, Skiing, Tennis
- Pain relief: Achilles Tendinitis, Arch Pain & Arch Strain, Flat Feet & Fallen Arches, Over Pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, Shin Splints
Measure Your Feet at Home.
Not sure of your shoe size? Find out with our free at home measurement kit and guide. Or get expert help to discovering your foot size and width!
FIND YOUR SIZE NOW→
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device