10 Seconds Insoles- Motion Control Performance
Perfect for careers demanding movement and stability from the user.
The 10 Seconds Motion Control insole was designed with shock absorption for impacts commonly seen in professionals like delivery drivers and tech services. This Insole provides added support while the non-binding tray moves with you through quick irregular tasks. The shock attenuation foam and impact zones are the perfect material combination for on-the-go careers, where you're on your feet and on the move during the course of the day. Examples of the work environments this insole is designed for include: delivery drivers, mechanics, first responders, nurses and healthcare, landscaping, and fitness professionals.
PORON® FOOT STRIKE PADS
- PORON® Cushioning Technology
- maximum shock absorption
- anatomically shaped arch support and heel cradle stabilizes mid and rearfoot
- helps combat over-pronation
EXTRA DEEP HEEL CUP
- helps cushion the foot naturally
- distributes pressure, can help prevent or provide relief from Plantar Fasciitis, Morton’s Neuroma, and Metatarsalgia
ANTI-BLISTER TOP COVER
- cooler drier feet
- fights odors
Measure Your Feet at Home.
Not sure of your shoe size? Find out with our free at home measurement kit and guide. Or get expert help to discovering your foot size and width!
FIND YOUR SIZE NOW→
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device