New Balance Womens 1400v1 Hiking Boots - Dark Brown
Be inspired to take a hike in the new 1400 hiking boots, the innovative update to the New Balance 1569. A boot that feels like a walking shoe but is built for rugged terrain, it features a waterproof membrane, leather upper and gusseted tongue help keep you dry. Plus ROLLBAR technology for rear foot and midfoot stability to keep you on the right path.
- 11 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 11 mm drop are approximate
- Comfortable collar foam
- Internal waterproof bootie
- Waterproof leather upper
- Style MW1400DB - Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
- Textiles/laces/thread are all non-wicking
- The black colorway (style MW1400TB) features a Thinsulate® Quilted B200 lining
- SKU: WW1400DB
Measure Your Feet at Home.
Not sure of your shoe size? Find out with our free at home measurement kit and guide. Or get expert help to discovering your foot size and width!
FIND YOUR SIZE NOW→
Appreciate the fast service from Sole to Soul. Way faster than getting orders from amazon in my rural location.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device