NexGrip Canada Womens Ice Wonder HI 3.0 Boots - Black
Heavy duty, rugged footwear for those looking to conquer the Canadian winterscape, NexGrip boots are all about function and durability. Featuring ice grip pods integrated into the forefoot, and a stainless steel cleat in the heel that packs some serious grip, but is also super easy to flip for those with a bit less manual dexterity. NexGrip boots offer superb traction on wet and icy surface.
- Waterproof construction
- Leather uppers
- 200g Thinsulate insulation
- Wool lining
- Rubber outsole with EVA midsole
- PU insole with wool fure overlay
- Integrated, reversible steel cleat built into the heel
- Heel cleats are replaceable
- Comfort Rated -35C
- Laceup with side zip
- SKU: A701-BLK
Measure Your Feet at Home.
Not sure of your shoe size? Find out with our free at home measurement kit and guide. Or get expert help to discovering your foot size and width!
FIND YOUR SIZE NOW→
These are very warm, tested in our recent three straight weeks of Deep Freeze (worse than -24 degrees Celsius). Also great grip even without the metal flip. I only had to use that a few times in very icy hills.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device