Icebug Men Pytho6 BUGrip Winter Shoe - Dark Blue Mint
Pytho BUGrip has been around for many years and combines features that many winter runners appreciate; medium drop, torsional rigidity and a roomy protective toebox. Light, yet durable, upper that can take a beating.
The upper absorbs minimal water and has great water repellency. Top-notch running capabilities with excellent ground control and a last designed for long distance training. The dynamic BUGrip® steel studs provide traction on a variety of surfaces, ranging from icy roads to wet roots.
- BUGrip® outsole with 16 dynamic steel studs
- Water resistant
- Medium drop and cushion give great ground control
- Torsional rigidity and roomy toebox equal long distance comfort
- Upper is made of bluesign® and 100% recycled PET polyester.
- Midsole EVA contains 20% BLOOM® foam, which is made from algae from overgrown lakes.
- Lining is made of bluesign®, solution dyed and recycled polyester.
- The OrthoLite® Hybrid™ insole blends 5% recycled rubber and 15% production waste foam for 20% eco-content. It is lined with bluesign® 100% recycled, GRS certified and solution dyed PET polyester.
Weight: 262 gram
Drop: 9 mm
Usage: Running, Winter running, Trailrunning
Insole: OrthoLite® Hybrid®, lined with 100% recycled GRS certified PET polyester, which is bluesign® certified and solution dyed. Removable.
Lining: Quick dry polyester mesh. Bluesign®, solution dyed and 100% recycled
Midsole: Lightweight EVA with 20% BLOOM® Foam. TPU stabilizer
Terrain: Mixed trail, Off trail
Torsion: Stability flex
Outersole: Rubber with BUGrip® carbide steel tip studs
Upper Part: Bluesign® PET polyester, 100% recycled and GRS certified. Protective TPU mudguard
Water Protection: Water repellent
Measure Your Feet at Home.
Not sure of your shoe size? Find out with our free at home measurement kit and guide. Or get expert help to discovering your foot size and width!
FIND YOUR SIZE NOW→
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device