Aetrex Womens L205 Lynco Orthotics Posted/Neutral
The Lynco L205 Orthotic Insoles are a full-length conform orthotic designed to customize to your feet for personalized comfort and protection. Often recommended for diabetes & arthritis and medium & high arch feet. The L205 has the metatarsal support for those who want extra cushioning under the ball of the foot.
Features & Benefits of the Lynco L205 Conform Orthotics
- Recommended for people with diabetes & arthritis that have medium & high arch feet.
- Metatarsal Pad for extra cushioning at the ball of the foot.
- Recommended to protect and comfort the diabetic foot and the hyper-sensitive arthritic foot.
- Tri-density orthotics are constructed with a plastazote top cover that customizes to your individual pressure points to redistribute pressure from sensitive areas.
- Lynco Conform Orthotics feature a molded Pedic core and Plastazote X-Firm bottom for superior resilience and shock absorption.
- Outsole is cupped in the rearfoot to stabilize and cushion.
Lynco Conform Orthotics can be easily customized when heat molded for maximum protection and comfort. It is recommended to go down on size if you are a half size (e.g., if you are a size 7 1/2, order a size 7)
Other Lynco Conform Arch Support Models
- L200 - Cupped / Neutral - for normal arches
- L205 - Cupped / Supported (Metatarsal Pad)
- L220 - Posted / Neutral - for flat feet / low arches
- L225 - Posted / Supported (Metatarsal Pad) - for flat feet / low arches