Drew Womens Motion V Black Calf
The Drew Motion V combines great-looking athletic style with all the therapeutic benefits that have made Drew a famous name in orthopedic footwear. The Drew Motion V is one of the few women’s athletic shoes in the industry offering added depth as well as double the added depth in one shoe. Drilex®-covered insoles with AEGIS® anti-microbial features keep the foot cool and dry, while a built-in heel cushion pad and rocker bottom with wide shank add to the shoe's overall comfort and performance. Two Velcro® brand adjustable straps complete the Drew Motion V, making it the convenient choice in women’s athletic shoes.
Velcro® is a registered trademark of Velcro Industries B.V.
- Plus Fitting System® - Two Removable Footbeds for Added and Double Depth
- Drilex® Lining with AGEIS Microbe Shield™ for Odor and Stain Control
- Tri-Support Insole
- Built-In Heel Cushion Pad
- Rocker Bottom with Wide Shank
- Durable Rubber Outsole with EVA Midsole
- Tempered Steel Shank
- Extended Medial Heel Stabilizer
- Full, Rounded Toe
- Adjustable, GenuineVelcro® Brand Closure
- Soft, Foam-padded Tongue and Collar
- Accommodates Prescribed Orthotics
- HCPCS Code A5500